Help With Fees
You may be eligible for free two year old funding and are eligible for 15 hours free funding (Nursery Education Grant) when your child turns three. Some 3 and 4 year olds will also be eligible for up to 30 hours free childcare. For further information click here.
- Childcare Vouchers – we accept Care 4, Accor, Busy Bees and other recognised vouchers which may be provided by your employer.
Our Current Fees Are:
|Registration (non-refundable) Includes Free Nursery Polo Shirt||£30|
|After School Club||£11|
|Holiday Club Half Day||£18|
|Holiday Club Full Day||£28|
|Early Bird - 7:15am Start||£3**|
|Change of Day||£3*|
|Late Payment (after 7th each month)||£15|
|Late Collection After 6pm||£10 for First 15 Minutes
£5 for Every 5 Minutes Thereafter
*Subject to staff availability
** This service must be pre-booked and is subject to staff availability
A Note About Fees:
- Fees are worked out on an annual basis and averaged out over 12 months of the year.
- Fees are payable in advance, preferably by standing order on or before the first day each month (see late payment fee above).
- We currently accept standing orders, cheques, cash and childcare vouchers vouchers . Please write your child’s name in the reference column of standing order form and if paying by cheque please ensure your child’s name and the period you are paying for is mentioned on the reverse of the cheque as a reference. Returned cheques incur a £25 charge.
- There is no refund of fees for absence, regardless of circumstances.
- Fees are subject to annual revision each September but may also be revised at other times with prior notice.
- Meals and snacks are chargeable for funded sessions / days.
- Four weeks notice in writing or four weeks fees in lieu of notice is required when the child will be changing days or leaving nursery.
|Full Day||7:30am - 6pm|
|Morning||7:30am - 1pm|
|Afternoon||1pm - 6pm|
|Breakfast Club||7:30am - School Drop Off|
|After School Club||Collected From School - 6pm|
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 6pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays and from Christmas Day until New Years Day.